First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned out well. Now mind you I only have a few colors. I wanted to make sure this was my thing before wasting a bunch of money. I used E31,E57, R11, RV11,and RV34 to color her pants and shirt. I also had to try the coloring ribbon thing. Holy fun! I used white gross grain ribbon and just colored it on with my R11 marker. It absorbed really fast and dried quickly. The dew drops are colored with the copics too! I did have a bit of trouble trying to get it colored on the plastic. They aren't very big. I ended up coloring on cs and then punching with a circle punch and gluing it to the bottom with crystal effects. The rest of Hello Layla was colored using my prismacolors and gamsol. I also used my glitter pen on her tan part of her shirt. It sparkles so pretty! I hope you like her! Grin!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)