Friday, June 27, 2008
These are my favorite moments of today! How precious! The first one is of Eastton enjoying his paci. He really loves that thing. The second is Mykl holding her sweet new cousin. She loves him lots and fights with Grandpa to hold him. I happened to get this shot just as she leaned in for the loving! I love it. Don't you just love the hair! This one is going to be framed! Enjoy!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)