This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fold card. I saw Debbi Olsen's adorable circle cards and had to play with the circle. I started with a sahara sand base and used my largest scallop circle die to make the gate fold. The designer paper is cut using a circle nestability die. I used basic black ink and then prismacolors and gamsol to do the coloring. Isn't he cute in blue green? I love how the froggie is holding the balloons with his feet. It helps him so he can hop faster since he is late! ;) I used stickles on the hat and the balloons. The balloons are popped up. The brads are from Making Memories and are copper. The ribbon is SU. The inside of the card says "Did I miss cake?"
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)