The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use glitter! This one was so easy for me cause I am a glitter girl! I used not quite navy textured card stock for the base. I stamped it with not quite navy ink and my C.C. Designs plaid background stamp. The next layer is cranberry crisp. I used my large long scallop nestabilites die to cut this out and then put it through my pin dot folder. I sponged the edges with cranberry crisp. You can get the long nestabilites at All That Scraps! I stamped Virginia in Pitch Black Adirondack ink. She was colored with copic markers. On her pants, I used my copic colorless blender pen to pull color. She has kind of a tie dyed, worn out jeans look going on! Stardust stickles (also available at All That Scraps) was used for my glitter. I paper pierced down the edges of Virginia and then added 3 swarovsky crystals. The ribbon is retired stitched ribbon from SU. Now go make a glitter card and then link it over at the All That Scraps blog! Come on, you know you want to!
Places I love to visit
Blogs I visit
- ► 2012 (62)
- ► 2011 (59)
- ► 2010 (83)
- ► 2009 (100)
- These are my favorite moments of today! How preci...
- 2nd time Grandma!
- The Wednesday DT challenge this week was to use gl...
- Here is my take on the Wednesday challenge over at...
- First stab at the copic markers. I think it turned...
- I am so excited! Today was a happy mail day! My dt...
- Thank you Andrea!!!!!!!!!
- This weeks Wednesday challenge is to do a gate fol...
- Hello! I guess I am a little slow. Tomorrow is the...
- Jennifer gave us a challenge to use Wild Wasabi, C...
- Tonight is the Party!
- Day 3 Sneak Peek
- Meet Virginia!
- ▼ June (13)
- ► 2007 (165)